About the project:
DataVisa is the global tool for undertaking some of mandatory data privacy controls, including Internal and External Data Transfer, Privacy Impact Assessment and Records of Processing. The DataVisa Operations team is responsible for the day to day operational management of the tool including ensuring business users understand how to use the tool and cases are input correctly as well as conducting Privacy Impact Assessments on behalf of the Chief Data Offices.
For our client we are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the DataVisa Operations team within Group Data Privacy Management in the role of Data Governance Analyst. The role holder will work as part of the centralized utility which will help deliver faster, simpler and more efficient results, helping avoid duplication of work across GBGFs and reduce time to market for business sponsored programs, helping in reducing the risk of breach of customer data and other data privacy risks, driving adherence to the Global Data Management Policies across the company, and ultimately increasing customer trust and value of customer data to the organization.
- Gatekeeper and primary contact for DataVisa Operations team.
- Provide support and respond to general queries regarding DataVisa from stakeholders across 67 markets and multiple Global Business/Global Functions
- Operate team runway and assist with prioritisation of workload for cases.
- Prepeartion and maintenance of process documents, self-help guides, FAQs and Chatbots.
- Production of monthly MI and status reports to feed in to relevant stakeholders and governance forums.
- Perform Quality Assurance on DataVisa cases
Skills & experience:
- Awareness of internal procedures, Data Privacy policies and Global Risk FIM
- Good understanding of how customer data is used within the business
- Show ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strong business partners
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities; ability to identify conflicts and assess priorities.
- Proven track record of taking ownership / responsibility for work and be comfortable working independently
- Strong excel skills with ability to extract and summarise key information and present this in a clear concise manner within time restriction
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written English
Our Client offers:
- Stable job in professional team
- International environment and work in one of the biggest global financial institutions.
- Work with modern technologies and in agile environment.
- Competitive salary & benefits package (Private health care, insurance, multisport)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Data Governance Analyst on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”