For our client we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Mobile Team to cooperate closely with the Senior Manager Product – Mobile on strategic analytical problems. Your recommendations will influence the shape of the individualised engagement experience in-app. You will also be a partner in the process of decision making regarding monetisation strategy. To help you deliver, you will become an integral member of data-driven and user-oriented data analysts team, ready to support and share knowledge whenever needed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make an impact on a product used on a global scale – used by 350+ million users per month in 35 countries
- Transform the world of online education by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe – your impact on product is immediate!
- Work with the newest technology stack (Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) and with scrum values which will bring you maximal productivity and joy of work
- Cooperate with Analytics Center of Excellence on your professional development – having a well defined career path, building your professional development plan, having access to various learning resources, live trainings and growth opportunities
- Be part of Data Analytics Community that enables you to learn from and share knowledge with all Data Analysts across the company
- Plethora of learning opportunities provided by Learning and Development department – possibility to participate in training about communication, leadership, presentation skills, design thinking and more!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working closely with Senior Product Manager – Mobile on strategic analytical projects
- Supporting Product managers in their decisions about product development
- Creating analytical frameworks for different aspects of User Engagement and Monetization in-app
- Defining KPIs and measurement plans
- Working as a domain expert for mobile apps analytics – working on business and technical definitions of KPIs connected to mobile apps
- Guiding other Data Analysts in their professional growth as well as day to day work
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 4+ years of experience in a data/product analyst position, preferably in the mobile area
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience with supporting senior (business) stakeholders in the data-driven decision-making process (defining KPIs, delivering insights, providing recommendations)
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis
- Experimentation/AB testing
Skills and systems
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics (UA/GA4)
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Google Sheets/Excel proficiency
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Python/R
- Experience in Firebase
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one ofEmployee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Data Analyst (Mobile) on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”