They are a small but growing team – not a large corporate. They like to make work fun, but most of all, they have diverse and very interesting projects that will excite you again and again. They are always happy to help and support each other as much as they can, in and out of work!
Their office is located in the Main Market Square in Krakow, but don’t worry … you don’t have to come to the office every day if you prefer to work from home – either way, it’s fine with them.
Time for details!
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Working knowledge of Git or other version control system
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Good written and verbal English and Polish skills – Ability to effectively plan and organize
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and remote work
Our recruitment is straightforward. You are only 4 steps away from working with us!
- send your CV
- let’s arrange an initial recruitment interview
- do a simple recruitment task that you will receive after the initial interview
- meet us for a technical interview – online of course 🙂
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Frontend Developer on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”