Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join the company and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, the company offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
DataVisa is the global tool for undertaking some of their mandatory data privacy controls, including Internal and External Data Transfers, Privacy Impact Assessments and Records of Processing. The DataVisa Operations team is responsible for the day to day operational management of the tool including ensuring business users understand how to use the tool and cases are input correctly as well as conducting Privacy Impact Assessments on behalf of the Chief Data Offices.
They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the DataVisa Operations team within Group Data Privacy Management in the role of Data Governance Analyst. The role holder will work as part of the centralized utility which will help deliver faster, simpler and more efficient results, helping avoid duplication of work across Global Businesses and Global Functions (GBGFs) and reduce time to market for business sponsored programmes; helping in reducing the risk of breach of customer data and other data privacy risks; driving adherence to the Global Data Management Policies across the company, and ultimately increasing customer trust and value of customer data to the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gatekeeper and primary contact for DataVisa Operations team.
- Provide support and respond to general queries regarding DataVisa from stakeholders across 67 markets and multiple GBGFs
- Operate team runway and assist with prioritisation of workload for cases.
- Prepertion and maintenance of process documents, self-help guides, FAQs and Chatbots.
- Production of monthly MI and status reports to feed in to relevant stakeholders and governance forums.
- Perform Quality Assurance on DataVisa cases
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Awareness of internal procedures and Policies including the Data Privacy Policiy
- Good understanding of how customer data is used within the business
- Show ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strong business partners
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities; ability to identify conflicts and assess priorities.
- Proven track record of taking ownership / responsibility for work and be comfortable working independently
- Strong excel skills with ability to extract and summarise key information and present this in a clear concise manner within time restriction
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written English
The base location for this role is Krakow.
You’ll achieve more when you join the company.
At the company they look to enable employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible they will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with the company you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
The company is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with their Privacy Statement, which is available on their website.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)