Our client helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Their members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, the caompany has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online—all without ever touching an envelope.
The company is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, they’re focused on making lives easier for all their customers. As part of the Earth Class Mail team, they empower their team to make courageous decisions to serve their customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
YOU ARE a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Software Development Engineer who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about new digital products. The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas and energy to theirr group. Responsibilities include research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems. The creation of software services and tools to drive the software development process towards higher quality. As a Software Engineer, you will take part in the implementation and customization of software, working closely with peers in your team to deliver highest quality services used by their Customers.
In this role you will:
- Work on defined problems and come up with different approaches choosing the best one in terms of performance, scalability, maintainability and security
- Write high quality distributed software
- Solve / debug complex problems related to performance, scalability and security
- Perform peer code reviews
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a Software Development Engineer
- Proficient with one or modern programing languages (Go, C/C++, Ruby, Python, .NET C#)
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MySql), DataStores (ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience working with public cloud providers (Azure / AWS / GCP) is a plus
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Comfortable office in the City Center with a non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- Sports card (Multisport)
- Free English classes onsite
- Team building and socializing events
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position Software Development Engineer (SDE-I) on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)