Our client making IT easier, faster, and smarter by building technology that simply works! Their team is passionate about innovation and delighting customers which has enabled them to grow more than 100% year over year. Headquartered in San Francisco, their diverse and inclusive team has a growing international footprint with 6 offices across the world.
As a Network Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing quality technical support for their growing client and partner base. You will diagnose problems and troubleshoot the entire product line, including wireless access points, security appliances, and switches. Their support engineers are foremost problem-solvers passionate about networking, and they seek enthusiastic and tech-savvy individuals to join the team. Their customer-facing role will expose you to a diverse group of teams, providing endless opportunities for career growth in a fun, challenging and fast-paced environment. They’re looking for people who take pride in doing excellent work, and can both teach and learn from those around them.
● Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing
● Diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues reported by their customers and partners
● Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution
● Collaborate with other support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues on customers’ devices
● Read and analyze packet captures using Wireshark
● Work with engineering and management to diagnose and resolve critical, escalated issues
● Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles
● Stay up to date on their features and technology by attending lunch and learns, participating in engineering and product team communication, and keeping up with enterprise and cloud networking trends.
● Fundamental understanding of and hands-on experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless
● Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
● Experience supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, WLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, &/or DHCP servers
● Experience installing and troubleshooting WiFi networks
● Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension
● Ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties
● Outstanding customer service skills
● Excellent account management, follow-through, and attention to detail
● Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting
● Ability to multitask and work under pressure
● Networking certifications a plus: CCNA, CCNP, CWNA, etc.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Network Support Engineer on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”