The company is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data
science professionals driving innovation to power the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of
vacation rentals. They are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the
brightest talents to join this exciting company.
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers
from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes,
cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between,
HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North
America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo,
AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
2021 was an exciting year for them, as they started expanding their business to Cracow, Poland.
They are looking for an experienced PHP software engineer who will have a chance to become a lead,
responsible for the entire project and the team members.
In this role, you will
• Work hand-in-hand with stakeholders to identify requirements, plan milestones, and polish
features by measuring performance.
• As their new team member, you will be developing a highly efficient system to boost
business development, customer support, partner relationship management, and finance
• Collaborate with team members to complete shared goals.
• Choose adequate technical and business metrics to monitor features and manage risks.
• Together with the team of senior software engineers create technical and architectural
• In addition to daily coding tasks you will work directly with your lead and product owners to
plan your tasks and suggest impactful improvements.
What you will bring
• Expert knowledge of recent PHP & Symfony versions.
• Experience in building scalable systems.
• Effective planning and decision-making skills based on measurable outcomes.
• Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team.
• At least B2 level of English.
• Expertise in integrating CRM and ERP solutions into the system architecture (non-essential).
What they offer
◦ Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation
system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
◦ Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and
support from a team of 30+ nationalities
◦ Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working
hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent
team building and company events, business trips to Berlin.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Engineer (PHP) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”