Our client serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. The company is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
within the specified Performance Level Agreements (PLAs). Responsible for relationship building
and resolving customer queries / issues in a timely & professional manner.
● All services delivered based on agreed process design and supporting operational procedures.
● Develop own understanding of how you and your role impact on the customer experience.
● Ensure instructions/requests are correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
● Deliver performance that meets or exceeds agreed service metrics.
● Manage internal and external quality to the highest level.
● Commit to deliver consistent and fair outcomes for customers.
● Ensure all written communications from HR are consistent and of an excellent quality.
● Exceed customer’s expectation by providing exceptional service or implementing a sustainable solution.
● Previous work experience in HR Customer Service or HR would be an asset.
● Advanced in French and communicative in English, very good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
● Customer service orientation.
● Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately.
● Strong analytical skills, attention to details.
● Ability to build reports with and relate to a wide range of people.
● Stable job with an employment contract
● International career opportunities
● Consistent scope of responsibilities
● Private health care, employees’ benefits
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the HR Specialist (with French) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”