Our client maintains a rich eco-system of digital signatures, affectively called “IC”, to automatically detect issues or specific conditions in customer networks and generate valuable business insights that are then presented in their clients’s Customer and Partner Experience portal and inside products.
You will be a core member of the CX Cloud digital Intellectual Capital (IC) Engineering team.
You will be part of a technology strategy that enables delivering a versatile, efficient, and broadly adopted digital IC eco-system across the company. You will be seen and recognized as an inspiring leader in the realm of IC digitization and enterprise architecture, who not only establishes and scales best practices but also demonstrates craftsmanship as an engineer & architect.
You will be part of an innovation-driven team, focusing on evolving IC systems, working with stakeholders from various organizations in the company, for the creation of a company-wide IC eco-system. You will participate in ideation sessions, exploring the best ways to implement a particular idea, writing proof-of-concept software, getting feedback from stakeholders, building a final product and driving its adoption. The idea is tested and validated using methodologies such as ‘lean startup’. Successful concepts are developed further and turned to a production capability.
You will be challenged in working to solve some complex engineering problems using the latest tools, technologies, and approaches.
With a broad, long-term goal in mind, you will use Agile methodologies to deliver incremental capabilities to IC creators and consumers.
Who you are
- A disciplined software engineer with skills covering rapid prototyping as well as enterprise-grade software development.
- You enjoy the devops model. You love test-driven development and strive to add automation as you continue to improve efficiency and quality. You enjoy staying on top of fast-moving trends in software development.
- You produce high quality code: correct, efficient, testable.
- You are an active learner on a journey to solve problems for their customers.
Essential technical skills
- Solid excellence with Python and/or NodeJS
- Experience with Git, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Understanding of 12-factor apps design patterns.
- Experience with deploying large systems in AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Understanding of application performance tuning and resource usage.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
Essential professional skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Collaboration with other engineers and groups to improve end-to-end consumption of the created capabilities.
- A very high degree of autonomy. Self-learning and problem solving are expected.
- You enjoy working in a team and collaborating on projects and codebases.
- Looking for “what is in it for them”, demonstrating an understanding of both technical as well as business aspects in everything you do
Who you will work with
Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of our client’s fastest-growing teams, transforming how our client thinks about delivering value to their customers & partners via their product portfolio. The Customer and Partner Experience(CPX) organization is the team that is in the epicenter of developing modern, cloud native technologies in support of the evolving CX product portfolio.
You will work with broadly cross-functional teams to achieve integrations with various groups in CX and business entities.
We believe in building strong teams based on excellence and collaboration and look for people that feel the same.
You and your teammates believe in healthy discussions around ideas and how to deliver quality solutions to their customers. You will be part of a small team that engages in constructive conflict around ideas.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Python / Node.js developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”