The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
The main mission of KYC Operations Department is to extend measures to fight money laundering, financial crime, tax evasion and terrorism financing. The role of KYC Analyst is to provide professional and high quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual the client customers, escalate risk concerns and actively contribute to the success of the team.
The jobholder key responsibilities include:
- Account Opening and Customer Onboarding including defining formal requirements, verification of onboarding
- Account opening activities, FATCA, CRS and CDD and KYC activities
- Providing professional and high quality KYC analysis of existing the company customers, escalating risk concerns and actively contributing to the success of the team
- Ensure audit & compliance as per Global Standards
- Manage communication between support functions, Compliance, Business Partners and technical Teams
- Ensure high quality operational results –TAT, TWB, SLA, RPH, QC
KYC Analyst is expected to share innovative ideas to increase quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Ensuring KYC due diligence reviews are undertaken to the required quality and detail on a timely basis
- Ensure documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the customer
- Analyse the risk associated with the client from a technical perspective
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyse documentation in accordance with regulatory and KYC requirements
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and the respective responsibilities are understood and
- Working in a pressurized, time-sensitive environment
- Fluency in English. Additional language on communicative level or higher – Italian or Spanish
as an asset but not a must.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Financial institution with experience of due diligence
- Experience with a legal practice or other business servicing the financial sector is an advantage
- University degree – preferred in economics, legal, banking or business area
- Knowledge of the wide range, and complex variety, of fund/corporate structures
- Knowledge/understanding of factors that affect the risk rating of a customer
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Analytical skills in respect of a wide variety client types, financial institutions, quoted companies, private companies, hedge funds, funds
- Flexibility to work in shifts
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the KYC Case Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).