The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions.
- Lead by example and show what good looks like,
- Help establish the appropriate process, and tools across teams distributed around the globe,
- Support collaboration across teams and managers,
- Coach and support people as needed to optimize flow.
Skills & Experience they require
- +2 years of experience in Scrum Master role,
- Experience in running workshops online,
- Experience in planning delivery at scale,
- Good organizational, oral and written communication skills.
Optional/Nice to have
- Basic knowledge & experience with ITIL, IT service management frameworks and tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow)
What they offer
- Working in an international team within an international environment and daily interaction with customers, colleagues and providers in various countries,
- Be a part of Agile Community in the company,
- Flexible work and optional remote working
- A highly standardized IT environment, using the latest technologies.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Scrum Master position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)