Who they are
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. The Company helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Their members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, The Company has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online-all without ever touching an envelope.
The Company is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, they’re focused on making lives easier for all their customers.
As part of the team, they empower team to make courageous decisions to serve their customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
YOU ARE a product designer that strives to understand both the needs of the customers and the business and is able to craft easy to use, delightful and compelling user experiences that satisfy them both.
You have a strong understanding of the design process and know how to suggest and apply the appropriate tools and techniques for problems at hand, supporting business stakeholders and your team in creating world-class user experience for the customers.
You are a team player who understands the importance of effective collaboration and is comfortable talking about the design process. You are comfortable discussing requirements, presenting your work, explaining design decisions and incorporating feedback into the design.
You are curious, analytical and enjoy solving problems through user research. As a product designer, you will create meaningful end-to-end experiences for thousands of their customers globally.
Ideal candidates will be self-directed, highly motivated, and proactive. They will have some experience of working with and contributing to the design systems, creating UI components for web or mobile applications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
● Work closely with stakeholders, business and engineering teams to gather, helping define and understand project requirements and their design needs
● Quickly iterate on multiple design explorations to arrive at a simple but robust solution accounting for complex requirements
● Translate abstract concepts and complex problems into simple, elegant design solutions for advocating for customer centric design and using best design practices
● Use business requirements, usability findings and market research to develop and contribute to user personas, scenarios, mockups, high-quality wireframes, and interactive prototypes for best in class mobile and desktop experiences, advocating for customer centric design and using best design practices
● Present design work to product teams, executives, and other stakeholders for review and feedback
● Be the subject matter expert on the team for design and stay up to date on trends and technology
● Proactively manage your own work queue, time and expectations, work independently and collaboratively within a team, and switch rapidly between different projects in an agile environment
WHAT YOU BRING:
● 6+ years professional experience in UX/UI/Product roles
● A portfolio that showcases your work, provides details of your role on projects, and shows examples of thinking and functional designs that you have developed from start to finish
● Experience in creating UI prototypes (Figma or Adobe XD preferred)
● Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
● Strong visual design aesthetic with a bias for simple and functional solutions
● Attention to detail and a sense of ownership
● Great command of written and spoken English
● Great communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
● Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
● Ability to measure and discuss success and failures of your design choices
Excellent if you can do this
● You have experience defining or maintaining a design system
● You are used to working with product metrics and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
● Understand the business context of your design projects and how they add value for business and its customers
● Experience applying user research findings into your designs
● Have used Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude HotJar or similar tools
WHAT THEY PROVIDE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
● Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
● Competitive salary
● Training and Development Allowance of 3k PLN per year
● Free English classes with a native speaker
● Udemy access
● Paid days off (26 days for B2B)
● Additional 10 days of paid “parental” for a B2B contract
● Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
● Sports card (Multisport)
● Team building and socializing events
● Modern office which used to be a chocolate factory
● Amazing coffee & fresh fruits in the office
● Casual dress code