Who they are
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. The Company helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Their members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, The Company has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online-all without ever touching an envelope.
The Company is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, they’re focused on making lives easier for all their customers.
As part of the team, they empower team to make courageous decisions to serve their customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
YOU ARE a product designer that strives to understand the needs of customers in order to create easy to use, delightful and compelling user experiences. You are confident with your design process and know how to apply the appropriate reusable patterns to solve problems. You have experience in using design frameworks for a better, faster design process.
You are a team player who understands the importance of effective collaboration and is comfortable talking about the design process. You are comfortable presenting your work, defending design decisions and incorporating feedback into the design.
You are curious, analytical and enjoy solving problems through user research.
As a product designer within the Mobile Team, you will create meaningful end-to-end experiences for our customers globally. You will collaborate with cross-functional team members to build and deliver the best possible mobile experiences.
Ideal candidates will be self-directed, highly motivated, and proactive. They will have some experience of working with and contributing to the design systems, creating UI components for web or mobile applications.
This position requires customer-focused thinking and attention to detail. To be successful, you will need to collaborate closely with other members of the team as well as with technical experts, including marketing, product, customer success, and development.
They know that a confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of getting to meet spectacular candidates, so please feel free to apply — they’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
● Design wireframes and hi-fidelity mockups of user interfaces across product line with a focus on ease of use
● Work in small multi-disciplinary teams and partner with product, engineering and business stakeholders to deliver elegant, high-quality and practical design solutions
● Iterate based on feedback from other designers and cross functional partners across the organization
● Present and discuss design solutions with team members
● Contribute to their design system and expand it
● Proactively manage opportunities, risk, requirements, timelines, and resources to ensure product excellence
WHAT YOU BRING:
● 3+ years professional experience crafting mobile and web experiences
● A portfolio that showcases your work, provides details of your role on projects, and shows examples of thinking and functional designs that you have developed from start to finish
● Knowledge of modern web and mobile UI patterns
● Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
● Experience working in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
● Strong visual design aesthetic with a bias for simplification
● Attention to detail and a sense of ownership
● Great command of written and spoken English
● Great communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
● Experience in creating mobile and web designs, as well as knowledge of graphic, UX and UI design principles and techniques
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
● Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
● Ability to measure and discuss success and failures of your design choices
Excellent if you can do this
● You have experience defining or maintaining a design system
● You are used to working with product metrics and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
● Ability to empathize with their unique IT users, understand their technology, and simplify complex functional operations into smooth and intuitive user experiences
● Understand the business context of your design projects and how they add value for business and its customers
● Experience applying user research findings into your designs
● Have used Google Analytics, HotJar or similar tools
WHAT THEY PROVIDE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
● Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
● Competitive salary
● Training and Development Allowance of 3k PLN per year
● Free English classes with a native speaker
● Udemy access
● Paid days off (26 days for B2B)
● Additional 10 days of paid “parental” for a B2B contract
● Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
● Sports card (Multisport)
● Team building and socializing events
● Modern office which used to be a chocolate factory
● Amazing coffee & fresh fruits in the office
● Casual dress code