You will join one of the largest bank in the world.
Within Digital Business Services, the Chief Technology Office (CTO) brings together IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID), Cloud and DevOps teams to enable The Company to execute Vision ’27 Technology strategy. They take an end-to-end approach to transforming our infrastructure stack and provide an integrated developer experience, across public and private Cloud.
Within IT Infrastructure Delivery, Telecommunication Services provide technology products covering networks, security, voice, video, contact centre, trade floor, media recording and speech analytics.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join to the team in the role of Business Manager for Telecommunications Services.
Key Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Ownership of financial management for the Telecoms Transformation portfolio, form development of business cases to benefit realisation
- Also responsible for end-to-end ownership of COO activity for one of Platforms, covering financial, workforce and third party/vendor management
- Role is anticipated to be fully responsible for our Core Network Platform, which provides services covering our Data Centre network routing & switching, Network Time Protocol, External DNS and Internal DNS/DHCP technologies (subject to change based on requirements)
- Role will report to the Head of Telecoms Business Management, and work closely with various technical and COO teams to deliver common objectives. Platform head will be a primary customer for the role
- Ownership and management of financial processes within Telecommunication Services, as part of the approx. $400m annual spend across 65 countries
- Workforce management, from planning to role requisitions and off-boarding
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting, covering Run the Bank and Change the Bank
- Identification and delivery of savings opportunities to meet our Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Rate setting, recharges and billing to recover costs to provide services to the Bank
- Managing purchase to pay, including third party spend approval processes, purchase order creation, and invoice approvals
- Financial reporting and generation of management information
- Monitoring, analyzing and summarizing financial and performance data in support of decision making
- Investigating and seeking remedies for discrete financial issues, which may be adversely affecting function, service or programme performance
- Supporting service capacity planning
- Performing and supporting vendor management tasks
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years plus financial management or relevant experience, ideally within Financial Services technology functions
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices (qualified or part qualified preferred)
- Fluent English language required
- Detailed understanding of the financial and workforce planning cycle, purchase to pay processes, and cost management
- Experience with financial management tools preferred, e.g. Oracle Fusion, advanced Excel
- Strong stakeholder management capability and excellent communication at all levels of seniority
- Experience working with annual operations plans and multi-million dollar global programs and initiatives
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications landscape and industry
- Experience of working in a diverse global team
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely,
- Flexible and adaptable to changing activities, schedules and work loads
- Ability to work under pressue, and take the initiate to manage complex and ambiguous challenges
- Stable job in a professional team.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Platform Business Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)