You will join one of the largest bank in the world.
Markets & Securities Services (MSS) is the “investment bank”. Their businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Their IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects – trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
- Accountable for maintaining effective control of the end to end application and service (which includes Dev; UAT; Production and Contingency)
- Successful operation and continuous improvement of service
- Adhering to governance and compliance with IT processes
- Pro-active planning of service requirements (e.g. Evergreening, capacity upgrades) and regularly communicating the benefits and performance of the services to the Business
- Be a contact or escalation point when requests for service information are requested from stakeholders
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within your Function such as other Services Owners; POD Team Members; Risk & Control Officers; Infrastructure Leads; vendor; SSP Leads and CCO Tech colleagues, and within Group such as ITID and Cyber Security.
- Delegate requests for information / completion of regular reviews to POD team members for completion, then consolidate information and respond to requester
- Update all inventory tools to maintain service and application information
- Any other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years’ experience working in either IT Helpdesk at senior level or IT Service Management or Infrastructure/ Software support or Project Management
- Good knowledge of ITIL methodologies or can demonstrate use of such – mostly in the area of SLM, Service Continuity, Information Security Management, Change, Incident & Problem management
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders and colleagues from other teams
- Team player and adaptable to change
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies, their components and their operational environments
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Communicative German
- ITIL or any IT related certificate
Training on the job will be provided
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan
- They want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential, which is why they provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
- Engaged with multiple stakeholders and learning about IT and processes
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the IT Service Owner position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”