Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. The company offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. The company top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The company is looking for an Associate Software Developer II to help deliver solutions for their Commerce systems, as well as moving the company IT further into DevOps.
The IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for customers throughout North America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement. You will join a team of Developers, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts that drive the market’s technology forward using Agile methodology.
This team works on eCommerce solution and the technologies that support this, with a focus on the cart and checkout capabilities. You will be partnering with team members located globally on an Agile team.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a leading market for the company and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. They have been making tremendous strides to enhance product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you will be working on will have a purpose.
More than that, they are committed to helping you grow as a Developer through paired programming with technology experts and structured classes, if necessary.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of programming, coding, and development experience with an object-oriented programming language. Experience with Java/Spring and Angular would be very beneficial
- Some experience with cloud technologies, Agile methodologies, or DevOps
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to respectfully challenge traditional methods of working
- Committed to excellence
They will also ask you to enhance DevOps and testing automation abilities. This is a Full Cycle role, so you will support what you develop and do both front-end and back-end development work. You will also provide production support for the products (applications and capabilities) the team owns.
Here are the technologies you will be working with:
- Apache Kafka
- WSO2 (API Gateway)
- A willingness to learn other technologies
What can you expect from them?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality the company products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Associate Software Developer (Full-Cycle) | Java/Spring, Angular position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).