The company is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. They offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
They are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help deliver solutions for our Commerce systems, as well as move IT Team further into DevOps.
The IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for our customers throughout North America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement. You will join a team of Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Business Analysts that drive the market’s technology forward using Agile methodology.
Within the ANA IT team, the company Business Owner (ABO) Lifecycle and Business Management Tools team is responsible for the solutions that support the various stages of an ABO’s or end-user Customer’s relationship with they. In addition, this team supports those solutions used by ABO’s to manage various aspects of their business. You will be partnering with team members located globally on an Agile team.
What you’ll do:
Full stack development with an emphasis on backend services using microservices and event-driven architecture
Provide production support for the products the team owns
Design, develop, and improve our automated test suites
In this role, you will get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a leading market for the company and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We have been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you will be working on will have a purpose.
More than that, we are committed to helping you grow as an Engineer through paired programming with technology experts, and structured classes if necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 6 years industry experience in a software development related function
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- An inclination towards automation.
- Ability to respectfully challenge traditional methods of working.
- Full understanding of object-oriented design principles with proficiency in Java (preferred) and Spring, C#, or another object-oriented programming language.
- Experience leading complex development projects
- Experience with system integration such as web services and REST API development, event-driven architecture, guaranteed delivery, etc.
- Proficient in AWS native technologies such as but not limited to: AWS ECS, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Lambda, Cloudwatch, AWS API Gateway, AWS Step Functions, AWS Batch, AWS CD
- Collaborative – works jointly with other team members to design, build, and support solutions.
- T-shaped – has a broad range of technical skills, with depth as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas.
- Cross-functional – works collaboratively with other teams across ANA and Amway.
- Adaptable – flexible and able to adjust to new situations quickly.
- Curious – eager to learn and experiment.
- Entrepreneurial – seeks out innovative solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Team-oriented – actively contributes to group and organizational goals.
- Committed to excellence – holds self and others to high standards of performance and quality
- Work schedule flexibility is definitely preferred to allow from some work time overlap with North America team members.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Employment Contract (starting with 3month probation period)
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality the company products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Various portfolio of internal&external training and professional certifications
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Developer (Full-Cycle) | Java position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).