Who they are
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. The Company helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Their members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, the Company has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online-all without ever touching an envelope.
The Company is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, they’re focused on making lives easier for all their customers.
As part of the team, they empower team to make courageous decisions to serve their customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
With their current rate of growth and ambitious goals in mind, they are looking for a seasoned DevSecOps Engineer. The DevSecOps Engineer will assist on larger projects or run smaller opportunities independently. A successful candidate has technical depth and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevSecOps toolchain. The DevSecOps Engineer is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to design and code modules for infrastructure, application, and processes. If you do your best work within small cross-functional teams, moving fast and taking ownership of your goals and are passionate about crafting outstanding applications that delight customers – they are looking for you.
In this role you will:
● Work with key stakeholders in Software Engineering and Product to understand needs in the product
● Solve complex problems with strong focus on security, performance, scalability
● Lead projects to improve: coverage of compliance as code, continuous assurance, engineering, and
operational excellence best practices on the team to reduce churn on implementation
● Conceptualize, develop, deploy and support security infrastructure, systems, applications and tools
● Mentor / coach peers
● 5+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps/DevSecOps
● 2+ years of programming experience with at least one modern programming language (Python,
Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.)
● Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning
● Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Terraform, Chef, Puppet, ARM, or other tools.
● Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity,
Azure DevOps and/or GitLab.
● Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers,
Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
● Working knowledge of DevSecOps best practices, continues security (e.g. Nexus IQ, SonarQube,
Sonar Lint, OWASP/SAST/DAST)
● Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
● A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
● Comfortable office in the City Center with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
● Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
● Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
● Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
● Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
● Sports card (Multisport)
● Free English classes onsite
● Team building and socializing events
● Competitive salary
● Great coffee
● Udemy access etc.