Whom you will join:
A top player in the AdTech industry in the World. We have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). We’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising marketplaces and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
You will be part of the core exchange development team. Our exchange handles billions of ad requests daily connecting thousands of publishers with demand partners. It’s fully containerized running in the cloud in multiple regions across the world. Ads from our systems can be seen in your favored mobile game, web page, maybe TV in the future. That’s the place where each millisecond matters.
You will be working on Marketplace Quality (Traffic Quality and Ad Quality). Recognize non-human traffic and block it to reduce the cost of our infrastructure and to not overload our demand-side partners, detect malware in ads, check if they meet standards and keep websites and visitors safe, provide a response in a few milliseconds if the quality of traffic and ads is good for 80 billions of requests per day.
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems
- Architect, create, and deliver new features and functionality
- Work with Product to drive the requirements, and own the project end-to-end
- Work with Product and UX teams to bring consumer-grade user experience and design to the enterprise
- Work with Engineering and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes
- Think long-term and be unsatisfied with band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexity and remove it
- Experience with React or willingness to work with
- Experience with databases system design, RDBMs, or NoSQL
- Communicative Polish and English – fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in digital media, marketing technology, or advertising technology
- Open-minded – happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Self-starter with the ability to independently identify and act on areas of improvement
- Proactive – always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
What they offer:
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family (covered by the company)
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Training: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Holiday Allowance
- Possible trips to California once in a while
- Pension scheme (PPK from PZU)
- Additional paid day off
- Access to peer to peer recognition platform
- Company events (online depending on the pandemic time)
- Free parking lot
- Sports activities: online yoga/stretching classes 🙂
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.