The company is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. They offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help deliver solutions for our Commerce systems, as well as moving IT further into DevOps.
The ANA IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for our customers throughout North America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement. You will join a team of Developers, Quality Analysts, and Business Analysts that drive the market’s technology forward using Agile methodology.
This team works on our eCommerce solution and the technologies that support this, with a focus on product discovery and merchandising. You will be partnering with team members located globally on an Agile team.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a leading market for the company and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We have been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you will be working on will have purpose.
More than that, we are committed to helping you grow as a Developer through paired programming with technology experts and structured classes, if necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 6 years of programming, coding, and development experience with an object-oriented programming language. Experience with Java/Spring and Angular would be very beneficial.
- Some experience with cloud technologies, Agile methodologies, or DevOps.
- Experience leading complex projects and supporting complex products.
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to respectfully challenge traditional methods of working.
- Committed to excellence
We will also ask you to enhance our DevOps and testing automation abilities. This is a role on a Full Cycle team, so you will support what you develop and do both front-end and back-end development work. You will also provide production support for the products (applications and capabilities) the team owns.
Here are the technologies you will be working with:
- Apache Kafka
- WSO2 (API Gateway)
- A willingness to learn other technologies
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Employment Contract (starting with 3month probation period)
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality they products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training and professional certifications
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Developer (Full-Cycle) | Java/Spring, Angular position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).