You will join one of the largest bank in the world.
About the project
The Cybersecurity Pen Test Senior Consultant job is responsible for operating as part of a global/regional team within Cybersecurity to define and implement an industry leading Cybersecurity Service that supersedes our constantly changing information security threats.
This role is accountable for direct management of a team and/or managing regional relationships.
- Support the penetration testing program globally across multiple business areas and regions/countries including vendor selection, scoping, planning, scheduling, conflict management, and stakeholder manager and reporting.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, status meetings, reviews, requirements and release planning, and other project related meetings.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, progress reporting, updates, milestones, metrics, financials, risks and issues.
- Produce timely and high-quality work.
- Organize and structure solutions to solve complex problems.
- Maintain data quality in the system of record for tracking pen test activities and outcomes
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organizational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
- Delivery of the penetration testing schedule
- Act as the key point of contact for selected penetration testing vendor and process the Statement of Work
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure the availability of test environments
- Communicating test results with the application team and cyber remediation utility team
- Provide metrics and track service of external service providers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Managing relationships with IT and business partners and vendors.
- Deliver to a schedule, prioritize conflicting tasks, and service occasional time-critical requests as required
- Typically educated to degree level, within IT security.
- Industry qualifications will be an asset
- Proven proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Proficiency in developing and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A bachelor’s degree and current PMI certification (PMP) are required.
- Knowledge of Penetration Testing styles, types, constraints.
What we offer
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office
- Internal training events and workshops
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
- Employment contract
- Remote work
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Penetration Tester Coordinator position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.