The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions.
- Monitoring the entire global technology and information estate for new attacks and log them to appropriate systems.
- Responding to alerts from the various monitoring/detection systems and platforms within defined SLAs.
- Analysing network traffic using a variety of analysis tools
- Analysing malicious artefacts obtained from network monitoring with a focus on generation of threat intelligence and service improvement.
Skills & Experience they require
- Good investigative skills and insatiable curiosity.
- Instinctive and creative, with an ability to think like the enemy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to communicate technical topics to diverse audiences.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, in addition to your local language.
- Good knowledge and demonstrated experience of common operating systems and platforms to include Windows, Linux, UNIX, Oracle, Citrix, GSX Server, iOS, OSX, etc.
- Demonstrated technical experience in IT or IT Security, for example as a network or operating system administrator.
- CompTIA Network+/Security+ or similar.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Cybersecurity Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)