The company were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
They have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ more than 160 people. Their team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans (unless it’s raining). They are also not in love with working long hours just to prove how macho they are. They know there’s more to life than work and that there’s a whole world outside our door. But they do want to make the time they all spend at the company both productive and enjoyable.
They are looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join their Engineering team in Krakow. You will be a part of a scrum team responsible for building and maintaining core web functionality in the comapny. As a member of the Web Team (currently 1 Senior Software Engineer + 1 Regular Software Engineer + 1 Junior Software Engineer + 1 QA Engineer + 1 Software Development Manager).
- Strong experience with React
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS (including preprocessors)
- Practical experience in creating Single Page Applications and Frontend / Backend Integrations
- Knowledge of redux-based state management
- Understanding of modern CI/CD processes
- Best coding practices
- The desire for personal development and improving professional skills
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Practical experience in BDD, TDD, end-to-end testing
- Good knowledge of Angular
What we offer:
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- 28 paid holidays + 2 additional days off for childcare + 1 day off for volunteering
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Employee referral program
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Frontend Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.