You will join one of the largest bank in the world.
Abouth the project
Who we are: a group of experienced and passionate Java software engineers, that support one another and have fun working within the team.
What we do: we develop and maintain software solutions for OTC Clearing market by
- producing usable, efficient and elegant Java code
- keeping an eye on live production systems
- solving actual problems and satisfy actual business needs
- understanding business domain thanks to co-located business representatives.
The way we work: We constantly develop and improve our reporting platform, improve/automate our work environment and use new technologies/trends where possible. Production is our key responsibility, therefore we put a lot of stress on testing and security and follow TDD principles.
Java 8+, Spring Framework, Linux and relational databases
Kafka and GCP would be advantageous
Nice-to-have: sense of humour, passion for board games, enjoy discussing anything during coffee breaks
- Join our developers in their everyday tasks to build up knowledge and master Java programming skills
- Deliver your changes end-to-end (design, develop, test, release, maintain)
- Attend Agile rituals (everyday standup, planning etc.)
- Maintain and improve an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Share the ownership of service infrastructure with the team
Skills and experience we require
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, JPA Repositories, AOP)
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience using and developing REST APIs using JSON
- Database such as SQL Server, Oracle
- Java ORM frameworks
- Clean Code Principles, Java Design patterns
- BDD/TDD, Continuous Integration.
What we offer
- work on challenging problems
- be empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
- work with colleagues around the world
- make decision on future architecture our product
- have possibility to move between Java and Scala projects
- work remotely if that would be your preference
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Software Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.