You will join one of the largest bank in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
What they do: they build a solution for automated OTC trading with extensive GUI for bank clients. Independent in choosing tooling & frameworks.
The way they work: they constantly provide new business functionalities, develop the trading platform and improve/automate our work environment. Production is their key responsibility, therefore they put a lot of stress on testing and security. They follow TDD principles and attend Agile rituals (daily standups, weekly plannings).
- Develop and maintain software for OTC platform
- Cover your software with tests on all levels of delivery pipeline, preferably in TDD
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your software
- Attend daily Agile routines with OTC team
- Collaborate with DCS & FIRE developers to enhance the platform
- Experience in Scala
- Experience in Linux environment
- CI/CD basics
- Open minded and eager to learn
- Able to work in an Agile, DevSecOps-oriented environment
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Communicative English (to be used on daily basis)
Technical skills nice-to-have:
- ZIO, Akka, Slick, ScalaTest, SQL, Git
- General experience in Cloud-based platforms
- MongoDB, Kafka, Grafana, InfluxDB
- Jira / Github
What you will learn:
- Produce usable, efficient, clean functional code
- Take part in building deliver pipeline (CI/CD)
- Build a microservice / cloud based solution and make it live.
- Get familiar with solutions used in Finance sector
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Access to the external learning platforms: Coursera, Linkedin Learning, Degree, O’Reilly, FitForBanking
- Training and conference budget
- Possibility to move between projects
- Remote work possible after COVID-19 (up to individual discussion with manager)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Regular/Senior Software Engineer (Scala) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.