Our client is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. They are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the brightest talents to join this exciting company.
YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTION:
You would contribute to Content Team by supporting content personalization and creation, delivering engagement uplift on marketing campaigns, boosting bookings, and having direct revenue impact, all of that partnering with a seasoned team of engineers, business analysts, product managers, and data scientists.
You would contribute to Paid Marketing (SEM) Team by maintaining and further evolving our in-house market center platform, ensuring system stability and scalability, and supporting an experienced team of marketing managers.
HOW YOU’LL ADD VALUE:
- Ensuring the scalability and reliability of systems that generate customer leads
- Supporting highly personalized marketing campaigns
- Enabling real-time marketing actions
- Positioning yourself as a technical stakeholder: balance pragmatic wins and the long-term sustainability of the systems
- Working together with business stakeholders to plan and execute a numbers-driven roadmap
- Raising the bar for your team by bringing together technical knowledge and critical thinking
- Being a diligent people manager, actively supporting growth on your team
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have strong knowledge of structured languages (ideally PHP and/or C#, Java, etc.); language agnostic,
- Are eager to thrive in a competitive industry
- Have experience leading teams
- Have experience managing requests from multiple stakeholders
- Make informed decisions based on data and facts
- Can pragmatically apply high standards of engineering
- Have a solid technical background
- Are not afraid to lead by example and get your hands dirty when necessary
- Enjoy working in a diverse environment
- Are proficient in English at the business level
Extra Points For:
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience with data-driven systems
- Have domain over SQL and NoSQL database optimization
- Experience with system architecture
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. B2B: 22000 – 30000 PLN + VAT / Permanent: 18300 – 25000 PLN gross.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Engineer & Team Lead (Marketing Engineering) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”