About the project
The company’s finance teams are responsible for economic research, analysis of profit-and-loss income statements and preparation of reports on findings to make recommendations to management. They generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance and other areas of business. The Finance Teams also create financial models of “what if” scenarios to help future business planning decisions.
• Perform cash collection processing,
• Perform cash management activities including cash allocation, bank statements reconciliation and intercompany payments,
• Assist in Credit Management activities (aging analysis, dunning process and ad-hoc queries),
• Review clients credit risk and limit status and work with internal stakeholders,
• Support resolution of escalated AR, credit issues, dispute management and ensure timely resolution,
• Execute periodically O2C reporting.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience,
• Excellent communication skills,
• High customer service skills,
• Experience of Excel and SAP,
• German and English language -advanced
• Customer focused individual
We offer new Challenges in a Global Environment:
• Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values,
• Private medical healthcare including dentist for you and your family,
• Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing in My Benefit Platform,
• Multi sport card in 3 option,
• Delicious coffee and fresh squeezed juice,
• Flexible working hours,
• Possibility to work from home or working from the office,
• Modern and comfortable office.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the O2C Junior Accountant with German position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.