The role is part of Continental Europe Regulatory Reporting team and focuses on ECB and other regulatory reporting requirements. The role is a Rep Reporting manager and subject matter expert, requiring an understanding of the bank’s business, balance sheet and applicable regulatory pronouncements, as well as knowledge of how these are reflected in the different reporting requirements.
What you’ll do:
- End to end accountability for overseeing the quality and accuracy of various Regulatory Reporting deliverables,
- Ensuring quality of the reporting outputs that reflect the accepted regulatory policy and standards with transparent and robust control procedures that comply with required internal standards,
- Participating in capital planning activities with business and other functions on projects aiming at optimizing regulatory ratios;
- Developing strong working relationships with Regulatory Reporting leads in order to provide consistent and coherent regulatory submissions; strengthening “join up” culture within Finance Operations;
- Supporting the successful delivery of the Regulatory Reporting transformation initiatives including strategic business decisions and mandatory regulatory changes;
- Ensuring the necessary changes are made in the respective processes and controls, to continue to meet all necessary regulatory reporting requirements;
- Cultivating a culture of control issue identification, documentation, remediation and governance;
- Being accountable on a variety of regulatory matters in relation with regulatory policy
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Experienced finance professional with a proven track record of overseeing Regulatory Reporting or Financial Reporting obligations within a large scale financial services entity.
- Qualified accountants or equivalent academic background with minimum 10-15 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of requirements underpinning regulatory or financial reporting in areas like capital, liquidity, RWAs, AR&A, FINREP etc.
- Knowledge of ECB reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a controllership role including designing and maintaining control frameworks for high risk processes and a good understanding of proper control environments.
- Confident to work effectively with stakeholders across the bank, driving and influencing outcomes to deliver activities on time and to progressively improve the efficiency of processes over the longer term.
- Understanding the regulatory environment, guidelines and new developments to assess impact on the processes and implementing changes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, combined with tact and diplomacy for interaction with regulator.
- A professional accounting qualification or management degree in Finance with relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products, particularly working with MS Excel, large database files, macros and process automation.
- Good analytical skills, an eye for detail and a drive for quality statistical skills to study trends, understand and to interpret numeric information.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent and multiple changes.
What we offer
- Intellectually challenging job in professional and friendly team,
- Hybrid working,
- Trainings, workgroups, development projects in innovative technologies, machine learning and financial markets areas,
- Interesting path of career in an international l organization,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Vice President – Regulatory Reporting on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.