Your career opportunity
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the Financial Reporting function Continental Europe which comprises France, Germany, Malta and other European Branches. The process covers the entire ambit of Group IFRS/FINREP Submissions including data assurance and publication of the France Interim and Annual Reports as well as FINREP submissions to the regulator.
What you’ll do
- Interim and Annual report and accounts –Production of the Consolidated Financial statements, getting them validated with HBCE Financial controller and CFO. Coordination of the Front Half with Senior stakeholders, leading the disclosure forums as well as coordinating the HBCE CEO’s exco reviews. Working on the Representation letters with PWC and BDO. Ensuring that the supporting Memos are prepared and signed-off by stakeholders. Prepare disclosure proposals and papers for discussion with senior stakeholders including HBCE’s SFO and FC. Also drive alignment with Group/HBEU ARA.
- Owning and delivering the Memos/papers supporting the HBCE audit committee including the financial statements annexure and Non-Audit services.
- FINREP Delivery to the regulator- Ensuring that all the controls are in place, relevant data has been signed-off. Updating the Basis of preparation as well as regulator communication. Ensuring that the regulator queries are closed, working closely with regulatory affairs department.
- Group Submissions: Ensuring group IFRS and FINREP submissions are completed for HBCE, closely working with HBCE site leads and HBEU FR. Ensuring Sign-off on the submissions from HBCE Financial controller and CFO.
- People leadership – drive work culture and values, build talent.
- Review of key Financial Reporting deliverables to ensure appropriate inputs and processes are in place.
- Interface with external auditors, internal auditors and data assurance.
- Review accounting and reporting issues and their impact to processes, controls and financial statements.
- Ensure a robust control environment through controls and design efficacy of CMPs.
- Lead the transformation/regulatory projects.
Experience & Education :
- CA with 10-15 years of work experience.
- Financial Reporting work experience especially with Disclosures/ARA Review is a must.
- Change management, analytical reviews experience is an advantage
Analytical review / problem solving skills
- Able to connect dots and deal with ambiguity and partial inputs
- Able to take multiple inputs into consideration before pronouncing an opinion
- Be able to build analytical models
- Able to review Disclosures and understand their linkage to each other
- Have a strong Risk and control mindset
- Ability to interpret IFRS statutes/ policy guidance to practical application
- Ability to assess impact of accounting issues / Legal structure changes/ Acquisitions and Disposals/ System changes on the FR processes of consolidation
- Strong business communication skills- written and oral
- Proven People Leadership
- Proven Results Leadership
- Driving change, innovation is a plus
- Able to challenge status Quo
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN).
- Corporate parties & events
- CSR initiatives
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts
- Language classes
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Head of Financial Reporting (HBCE) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.