As a Project Manager within Water in Cities environment, you will be responsible for managing projects for public and private sector. Occasionally, you will support sales of technical engineering solutions, technologies and products within our client department services and assist in nurturing of the known accounts. Your focus will be the Water in Cities market Poland, but as they are a global organisation with clients all the world, you can also expect to be working internationally.
Your key responsibilities:
- Project management and some hands-on for realizing deliverables combining consulting work, software delivery and bespoke IT solution.
- Commercial awareness and a commitment to customer satisfaction, while ensuring submission of deliverables on time and budget.
- Managing resources, schedules, sub-contractors, budgets, risks, and mitigations.
- Implementation of procedures and standards ensuring a smooth completion and delivery process.
- Development of strategies and preparation and submitting proposals for new projects.
- Client liaison and consultations with regulatory agencies and other project stakeholders.
- Development of innovative and multidisciplinary technical and organizational methods/services.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, share knowledge and provide mentoring with colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of innovative and multidisciplinary methods and services.
- Assistance in securing new projects through business development and sales activities such as presentations and proposals.
- Higher degree in environmental science, IT, or related field within the engineering area.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience working as a Project Manager.
- Has a proven track record of working in a high-performance teams and dynamic environment with multiple projects and diverse stakeholders.
- Agile methodologies experience.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, being able to take the lead on project reports and other deliverables.
- Ability and interest in understanding client needs and developing solutions to match these.
- Strong skills in communicating freely in Polish and English language.
- Experience in projects executed under the Public Procurement Law.
- Experience in working within relevant environment of water and sewage systems will be an additional asset.
- Motivated and engaged – able to work independently, but also a strong team player.
- Innovative, proactive, curious, and dedicated in obtaining results that make a difference and pushes the industry standards of technical solutions.
- Experienced in coaching project team members to strengthen their abilities and skill sets.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.