Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
About the project
Global Cybersecurity Operations (GCO) provides a coordinated suite of “Network Defense” services responsible for detecting and responding to information and cybersecurity threats to company assets across the globe and is under the management of the Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations. This includes dedicated functions for the monitoring and detection of threats within the global estate as well as Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response activities.
The Cybersecurity Monitoring and Threat Detection Team are charged with efficiently and effectively monitoring the company global technology and information estate 24×7. The team’s mission is to detect the presence of any adversary within the estate, quickly analyze the severity and scope of the issue and work with the Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response Team to contain, mitigate and remediate the incursion. In addition, the team is responsible for constantly improving its detection capability through attack analysis and ensuring that the appropriate security event information is being fed into the team and that the alerting rules are tuned for maximum effectiveness.
- 2 years of experience in IT field (Cybersecurity is in plus)
- General knowledge of Windows / Linux operating systems
- General knowledge of Networking
- Good investigative skills and insatiable curiosity.
- Instinctive and creative, with an ability to think like the enemy.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Proactive and independent mindset
- Ability to learn quickly through hands on experience.
- Formal education and advanced degree in Information Security, Cyber-security, Computer Science or similar and/or commensurate demonstrated work experience in the same.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Strong interest in Cybersecurity
- General knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google.
- Monitoring the entire global HSBC technology and information estate for new attacks and log them to appropriate systems.
- Triaging potentially malicious events to determine severity and criticality of the event.
- Responding to alerts from the various monitoring/detection systems and platforms within defined SLAs.
- Supporting cyber security incidents through to eradication and feedback lessons learned, in to improved cyber resilience.
- Analyzing network traffic using a variety of analysis tools.
What they offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- Ability to learn from senior analysts
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), adding the following clause, fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause which is necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Cybersecurity Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.