About This Role
We are seeking a IT Project Manager to join the compani Industrial Solutions (IS) Segment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders and team members in technically coordinating using Agile and Scrum methodology all aspects of developing applications. Including from data preparation and python development all the way to data visualization and beyond. The successful candidate will provide direction on technical decisions in developing data models, applications and dashboards for a global audience of 400+ users. This is an ideal role for a passionate individual motivated by business facing interaction, close team coordination and value adding activities. This is a diverse role of which the successful candidate will experience being deep in the business, but also deep in technology.
– Work closely with the Team Lead and stakeholders to identify and execute on opportunities, creating value in top-line growth, cost reduction and time saving projects.
– Perform stakeholder intake and follow up sessions ensuring that we continue to meet stakeholder needs.
– Lead migration of existing applications onto new and sustainable tech stacks where required.
– The main stakeholders will be in sales, operations and finance.
– Support the effective and efficient governance of self-service BI tools through developing and fostering standards, processes and visualization / analytics best practices
– Work with and coordinate Data Analysts on delivery of new and interesting projects
– Work with our Business Support division to ensure delivery of Quality Assurance and key metrics tracking
– Support and lead the plan for developing our proprietary cross-training application within our
– Lead the modeling and creation of datasets using Python and/or SQL to be then used for self-service dashboard reports. Have deep knowledge of all the datasets inside the data lake to be able to provide guidance to other analysts and/or stakeholders.
– Provide advice on offering and potential solutions to the business.
– Possess a strong knowledge of the analytics environment.
– Continue to learn and develop new skills.
– Supervise streamlining of data preparation and processes for maximum automation and efficiency whilst supporting environment migrations where required.
Qualifications and skills required:
– Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent experience
– 3+ years experience in working within an Agile environment
– 5+ years of experience in project delivery
– Proven experience in project management
– Possess strong knowledge of overall application development
– Experience in Data Analytics, BI Projects
– Awareness of Cloud environments (AWS), Database solutions, SQL and python.
– General knowledge and experience with ERP and Business Intelligence systems
– Advanced user of JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Good knowledge of database software
– Ability to validate own work and work of others, results oriented, customer focused, team player
– Strong business facing communication skills and a passion for solving real business problems.
– Ability to execute on high level specs with minimal supervision
– Provide a positive attitude and drive for business and team support
What we can offer
– Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values,
– Private medical healthcare for you and your family,
– Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing,
– Fresh fruits and delicious coffee,
– Flexible working hours,
– Possibility to work from home or from the office,
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the IT Project Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.