Our client is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Their automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
- Provide support to SharePoint online A-Z (sites & permissions).
- Create new SharePoint sites and access to existing sites with an emphasis on security aspects.
- Work closely with security team to ensure secure workflow on SharePoint sites
- Work closely with a variety of departments to create workflows based on SharePoint sites and rules.
- Provide professional and user-friendly Helpdesk support for their’s employees.
- Troubleshoot and support laptops/computers.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Provide help desk support for Microsoft systems – Office 365.
- 2+ years experience with SharePoint online (sites & permissions) and Office 365 – Help desk support
- Service-oriented attitude
- Horizontal thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac environments.
- Problem solver with self-learning capabilities
- Team player – Must
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
NOTE: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Share point & IT Administrator position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.