What you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain large-scale services, job pipelines and systems
- Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
- Work cross-functionally with many teams: Engineering, product, technical operations, Data Science, etc.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a Software Development Engineer
- 5+ years of programming experience with at list one modern programing languages (C#, C/C++, Go, Python)
- 2+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design of new and concurrent systems
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MySql), DataStores (ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Strong knowledge related to concurrent programming and hands on experience with highly scalable, distributed systems
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Proficiency with written and spoken English
- Experience with WPF/ Electron/Flutter/ Desktop application development
- Comfortable office in the City Center with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Additional 10 days of paid “parental” for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- Free English classes, Udemy access, Life insurance
- Team building and socializing events, amazing coffee & fresh fruits in the office
- Competitive salary: 20k-30k (base + 8% bonus per year)
- First step: 20 minutes HR interview
- Second step: 30 minutes Technical call with Director of Engineering
- Third step: Technical Interview + Live Coding with 2 of their Developers (~90 minutes)
- Last interview with Director of Engineering
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Development Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.