Our company is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. The company offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. They top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and maintain our customer care and social listening applications
- Conceptual development and further improvement of both front-end and back-end systems
- Rest API development
- Integrations (Zendesk, Ada Support)
- Production support for the products the team owns
- Support clients
- Work in global Agile team
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in full stack software development, delivery, and support
- Development experience on both User Interface & backend services using Oauth2, SAML, OIDC
- Experience linking back-end system to Zendesk Apps, Ada Chatbot or similar solutions
- Experience or exposure with AWS and other zero code platforms
- Experience in Agile delivery practices
- Strong familiarity and experience with leveraging and developing Rest API’s
- Some exposure to agile methodologies and DevOps
- Team work ability and readiness to collaborate in international team
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality the company products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Software Developer (Zendesk, Ada Support) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).