The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions.
About the project:
We are currently seeking a professional to join our client’s team as Web Developer (with focus on front-end technologies) to support our client public websites portfolio. Technology Web Developer is responsible for
working with Technical Lead & Engineers to define the detailed solutions design (incl. Story decomposition) for stories in backlog. The role is to support some of the most important client’s public websites as but also other websites built on Sitecore Content Management System.
- Web Developer will work closely with the Technical lead and the Technical product manager to understand the business requirements. There might be a direct collaboration with our business partners and/or external parties.
- Develop new and improve current front-end solutions for client’s public websites.
- Assess the viability of new requests and provide proposals and solutions to the business that meet set requirements, align with IT strategy and maximise reuse opportunities.
- Use approved or appropriate tools and techniques to produce solutions for large and/or complex propositions, primarily connected (but not limited to) with Sitecore CMS.
- Work alongside Technical product manager and the business to understand their key drivers and metrics to better assess the potential for IT solutions or changes to enhance the business.
- Report progress and identify and raise any issues/risks, escalating as appropriate to enable satisfactory resolution.
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their business needs; demonstrating and being respected for your domain knowledge.
- Establish and maintain good communication and relationships, both internal (onshore/offshore) and external to the Bank as a representative of the analysis domain.
- Proactively interacts with and provides support to delivery partners to ensure the needs of the business are met, while at the same time, understanding technical implications.
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation for those involved in more junior Analysis/Engineering roles.
- At least 3 years of experience in a development engineering role for Web applications, with focus on public facing websites.
- Solid understanding and ability to talk convincingly through ideas centred around modern digital enterprises such as product centric org structures, pod based delivery model, TDD/BDD, deep understanding of DevOps, hybrid hosting patterns such as private, public cloud (Azure/GCP).
- Strong skills with ability to formulate conceptual solutions including design and technology to business problems.
- Experience in understanding client requirements, proven results in consultative selling approach.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills, strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work independently, produce high standards of work.
- Experience working in Agile multinational environment.
Optional / Nice to have:
- At least 1 year of practical experience using Sitecore Content Management System.
- Solid degree of comfort and ability to talk through approach to perform app portfolio analysis, identify candidates for cloud native journey.
- Previous experience in leading digital projects, ability to lead domain driven design techniques.
- Full-time home working possibility (wherever in Poland you are based),
- Interesting job in professional team, continuous professional development,
- Work on some of the most important client’s Public Websites,
- Benefits for full-time employees (e.g. medical care, multisport activities, etc.),
- Work in young and friendly international environment,
- Possibility to extend your technical knowledge.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Web Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.