The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
- Manage initiatives which can provide new products to the business with a competitive edge.
- Manage initiatives which protect and secure new or existing services and products to the business.
- Participate in formulating the infrastructure strategy for the region
- Improve the efficiency of the IT infrastructure by aligning various projects to meet the strategic objectives.
- Project planning and monitoring in terms of IT solution cost, schedule and scope and reporting progress to control variances, if any
- Ensure operational and system tests are successfully completed and results to be shared with teams
- Provide estimates for recharge and resource to the business or application project manager
- Ensure infrastructure billing is as per agreed estimates
- Provide regular updates to relevant stakeholders with regard to the progress of the Infrastructure related tasks in relation to the agreed timelines milestones.
- Manage and report risks associated with the Infrastructure area
- Ensuring infrastructure deliverables are as per the agreed quality, cost and on schedule
- Conduct regular team meetings and produce periodic reports
- Timely escalation of issues and mitigation actions
- Manage and co-ordinate with IT teams to resolve post production defects and provides regular updates.
- Act as the principal coordinating point for Infrastructure Stream
- Release the project to production and provide post implementation support.
- Assist Application PM from an Infrastructure perspective to ensure a smooth handover to Support teams from application
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication especially with senior
stakeholders in Business&IT
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Devops tools, Agile methodologies
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined, multi-location teams
- Ability to work in an unstructured and changing environment and adaptable to managing changing priorities with the ability to pivot on strategy and priorities when business needs arise
- Self-sufficient and demonstrates initiative, and open to learn new practices and techniques
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others positively
- Strong team player engaging and encouraging others with forward thinking approach
- Open to different cultures, opinions and working practices
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation, together with an ability to deal with stressful environments
- Passionate about delivering value to customers
- Proven technical expertise in an IT role
- Good knowledge of crisis response and recovery
- Track record of successful staff management and motivation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable and ability to approach things differently
Nice to have:
- End to end systems architecture knowledge
- DevOps principles for efficient delivery
- Mentoring and supporting colleagues
- Infrastructure design and architecture
- Knowledge or Jira and Confluence
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Be part of dynamic IT environment
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Digital Infrastructure Delivery Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com