The candidate will join one of the largest banking and financial institutions in the world.
The Identity & Access Management Developer role is a key position in the company’s IT function, delivering technical solutions to support the control requirements for access within IT and the business.
The role is to deliver IT technologies associated with the IAM platform. The post-holder will be responsible for the successful development (and where relevant maintenance) of the environments.
This role requires a technical individual with strong and demonstrable development/programming experience working in large-scale complex IT environments.
- Development, Level 3 support and configuration of the identity processing systems that make up the IAM Technology stack in the company.
- This included internally written tools based on SQL and .NET, plus
- Sailpoint IIQ
- One Identity Manager
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager
- Using specialist/professional knowledge to identify and develop new or improved delivery mechanisms – driving technical change in an environment under audit and regulatory scrutiny
- Providing technical leadership and consultation to team members and assigned business units related to IAM platforms.
- Understanding of functional requirements and translation of business requirements into technical specifications.
- Identifying and improving existing methods of working, providing solutions and resolving issues within own area.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and other Microsoft SQL DB
- Ideally working knowledge of one or move of Sailpoint IIQ, One Identity Manager, Microsoft (Forefront) Identity Manager.
- Working experience in a relevant role, e.g. Database Developer/Architect, Web Developer, API Developer, alongside relevant product knowledge.
- Knowledge of IAM systems/terminology/processes is advantageous.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Supported project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management.
- Understanding of UNIX, Oracle and other platforms.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
- Possibility of remote working.
- Commutable office location.
- Casual dress code.
- Cultural exchange.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior IAM Technical Specialist SME position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com