The candidate will join one of the biggest financial and banking institutions in the world.
You can work in a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for our client. Combining their change expertise and experience with our their knowledge and network, they work hand in hand with their business and delivery partners across the world to implement the important changes needed to achieve company’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank.
They support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive company business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage.
To support these initiatives, they are looking for Senior Business Analysis professionals.
- Anticipates and manages stakeholder expectations, fostering open and honest communication; resolves stakeholder conflicts,
- Questions current state and facilitates stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement,
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience,
- An expert across multiple projects or programmes simultaneously, guiding the teams and conducts business research and analysis tasks as necessary,
- Supports the business and functions in assessing current state operating model and translating strategy into target operating models,
- Utilises financial skills to develop a high level business case, considering investment and high level benefits,
- Architects complex, large-scale change solutions, detailing all elements of the change journey and audience impacts,
- Leads change implementation activities, and manages re-engineering of processes and provides detailed guidance on process design,
- Coordinates requirements gathering, documentation, prioritisation and traceability working with multiple programme teams and senior stakeholders. Works with the team to break down requirements into rigorous level detail and translates business requirements for use by delivery partners,
- Manages a cross-functional/cross-cultural team, endorses team engagement initiatives, learning and collaboration to build a sense of community,
- Creates competitive environment to set high standards, encourages and supports continual improvements within the team,
- Develops a network of professional relationships to improve collaborative working and encourage openness – sharing ideas, information and collateral,
- Adopt The Company Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements,
- Work closely with key delivery stakeholders to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Re-engineering knowledge, Advanced Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques,
- Advanced Change and implementation management techniques and approaches,
- Waterfal and Agile / scrum methodologies of project delivery,
- Project management tools such as Clarity/ JIRA/ MS Office/Visio,
- Understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organizations,
- Strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors,
- Extensive experience in business analysis, solution design or consulting activities on complex projects across countries or regions,
- Ability to work in a non-structured environment (and bring structure to it),
- Extensive experience of using multiple analysis techniques in a change environment, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects,
- Ability to shape high level or ambiguous problems / opportunities, being able to take an E2E view and look across a programme, how the requirements and analysis activity joins up,
- Dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks,
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills,
- Experience of managing large teams and resources located remotely,
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles,
- Ability to take strategic decisions, operate at an executive level,
- Solid experience in Change Adoption processes, plan and implement change interventions to enable smooth transition to Business as usual, from requirements gathering, communications till end user training,
- Ability to use Design Thinking approach framework,
- Strong organisational skills and ability to pick up work right away in any phase,
- Adoption of an agile ways of working and flexible approach to work an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct,
- Consistent experience in senior stakeholder management – ability to interact with confidence and influence stakeholders at executive level,
- Decision Making,
- Delivery at Pace,
- Commerciality and ability to navigate a complex stakeholder matrix,
- Change and Implementation Management,
- Global Mindset,
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA),
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP),
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt,
- Experience with transformation changes in consulting capacity,
- Knowledge of Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques.
Our Client offers:
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Business Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org