Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Growth/Product Designer to be a strategic design contributor on a team committed to identifying and crafting differentiated user & content experiences that will unlock growth with new audiences and help them discover the value of our client’s new vertical – Textbook Solution!
The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn. As our client is evolving to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Growth Team, will get to help students to get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with their evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Growth Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
As an early member of this high-priority pod, you’ll be working in a creative, results-oriented team within the company and have the opportunity to help define how they operate.
You are a system thinker who will collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute quantitative and qualitative experiments. The work is a mix of rapid iteration, long-term strategic bets, and improvements to their experimentation infrastructure.
The ideal candidate balances intuition with a need to gain a deeper understanding of a product’s users. You are entrepreneurial, thrive in ambiguity, and understand the big picture while also attending to the details.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of their Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Our client is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth.
AS A SENIOR GROWTH PRODUCT DESIGNER YOU WILL:
- Shape product strategy through design thinking and user insights
- Design experiments based on qualitative and quantitative data to solve customer pain points and drive business outcomes
- Rapidly iterate as your team ships A/B tests, translating experiment outcomes and customer research into new insights and experiments
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Drive product discovery from ideation to implementation, Identify research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Run workshops and collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Evaluate the success of existing products and features, and develop designs to support business objectives.
- Be a strong advocate for the user experience, articulate your decisions to influence product development at all stages.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 6+ years of relevant design experience in designing user experiences across web and mobile
- Deep understanding of product growth principles and research methodologies
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to inform design decisions and improve products
- Big on data – You make design decisions that are backed by evidence and resonate with their customers.
- Experience executing quantitative and qualitative experiments
- You know how to ship products at pace – You know where to cut corners and where not to. You have a data-driven, iterative, approach to design.
- Great at identifying user needs – You understand user needs and can translate them into exciting design solutions. You’re comfortable sketching solutions, creating prototypes, testing ideas with users, refining designs with data and feedback
- Strong portfolio demonstrating product acumen, data-driven decision making
- Working proficiency and strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Passion for designing the future of education
- Designing products powered by user-generated content
- Experience with SEO, marketplace and user-generated content products
- Enjoy excellent written and communication skills with entrepreneurial candor, growth mentality
- A growth mindset, eager for collaboration and experimentation
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and changing needs
- Skills and systems
- Expert knowledge in product design frameworks and methodologies
- Proficiency in Sketch and prototyping tools like Protopie, Figma.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive frameworks
- Comprehensive knowledge of design patterns (and when to break them)
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies for user research, and A/B testing frameworks and tools
- Experience in conversion rate optimization and designing interfaces for user growth
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Growth Product Designer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com