The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Located in Düsseldorf as part of our client team is responsible for managing and developing our client major systems for securities processing (especially taxation processes) as well as its interfaces to supporting systems. To implement new processes or improve existing processes in order to fulfill our client customer’s needs they are in permanent cooperation with other IT teams, business developers and software providers. Another important task of our client team is to support their internal and external customers in their daily business e.g. by executing data changes on demand or process batch requests in cooperation with other internal teams.
• IT-technical support and assistance for the taxation applications considering the rules for requirements-, change- and incident-management
• Quality Check (evaluation), execution and verification of service requests (batch-processing, database-updates,…) by internal business units in cooperation with other IT teams
• Preparation of reports on a daily basis
• Gathering and execution of 3rd party software implementation in development environment
• Gathering and provisioning of implementation packages for higher stages
• Support of regular test execution
• User Administration for internal Batch execution tool
• Administration of 3rd party software interfaces
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional experience in database and communication systems in the IBM Mainframe environment (TSO ISPF/ JCL/DB2 /SQL/ TWS)
experience in Change-. Demand-, Incident and Problem-Management
- High degree of self-organization
- Strong communication skills
- English at least B2
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Know how in securities processing and taxation would be nice to have but is not a prerequisite for this position
- Communicative German
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Support Engineer with Mainframe (Geos Application Tax) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com