About the project
This role exists within the Client Analytics POD. They are focused on consolidating data across the Equities execution stack in order to create insights and analytics for internal users and external clients e.g. Pre and Post Trade Analytics, client execution reporting and business MI. This role will lead their next generation client reporting solution – Pulse Reports – which is developed in Java / Spring with React.js UI deployed into Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
The Analytics team is relatively new so they do not have too many technical constraints. They are open to ideas and they choose the best technology for job and will download, build or buy in this preference order. They don’t know how to do everything so we prefer to try, fail and learn through small iterations via proof-of-concept projects.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Speaking to the product owner (traders) to understand new feature requirements
- Development of new features
- Automating regression testing of new software
- Frequent deployment of multiple software packages to production
- Production availability – they collectively build and own the service
- Peer review of colleague’s changes
- Speak up and help shape how they do things better
Skills and experience they require
- Expertise of Java development
- Familiar with VCS, TDD, continuous integration and delivery environment using Git, Teamcity, Jenkins or equivalent tooling
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and distributed computing paradigm
- English at least B2 (vast majority of your stakeholders and part of your team are non-Polish speakers)
- UI development experience using the React framework
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in development using Spring framework.
- Linux and containerization (e.g. Docker) experience
- MongoDB or in other document oriented databases
- Experience building cloud based solutions using public cloud providers.
- An interest in financial markets
Technologies they use in the project
Java and Rest
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Java Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org