You will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world and will be a part of HBEU International Accounts Payable Team providing services for multiple European countries.
The purpose of this role is to continuously provide High Quality processing to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction within the specified Performance Level Agreements (PLAs). Responsible for execution of
invoice and expense claims processing, audit, reconciliation and reporting as per Standard Operating Procedures. Contribute to process efficiency by undergoing various trainings within and outside process.
- Consistently deliver as per Performance Level Agreement and business requirements.
- Validate invoices, travel and expenses claims in an accurate and timely manner.
- Booking of invoices and expense claims in an accounting system.
- Invoices and expense claims payments processing.
- Deal with internal and external queries via phone and email with a timely resolution.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with customer business areas and identify areas of improvements in service.
- Take part in cross training to be in a position to provide support across teams where applicable.
- Highlight problematic/ineffective areas and take initiative to suggest ideas to change and improve processes.
- Adhere to existing SOPs/DIMs/FIMs.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles as an asset.
- Experience in Accounts payable and/or Payments processes will be an asset.
- Intermediate in the use of MS office tools skills including Word and Excel.
- Timely completion of tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to do Multi Task.
- Relevant Language skills based on requirement.
- Knowledge of English and French– minimum B2 level.
- Stable job in a professional team.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Challenging work environment.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Accounts Payable Executive (French) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org