Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for our client.
Combining their change expertise and experience with their company knowledge and network, they work hand in
hand with our business and delivery partners across the world to deliver the important changes needed to
achieve company’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank.
- Employs an improvement mind-set to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious; participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed and/or resolved.
- Brings structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Uses systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options.
- Evaluates relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions before implementing
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
- Understands the Group’s priorities, business drivers, competitors and competitive strategy to help drive strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of risk/reward.
- Anticipates issues and risks and acts to mitigate these quickly; handles any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively
- Defines requirements management, designs solutions and structures based on business requirements
- Identifies areas of impact on the target operating model and designs activities to mitigate impact
- Challenges business intent in a constructive manner
- Manages the change audience with communications, training and development
- Supports the programme management with impact assessment for change requests
- Manages responsibilities, objectives and task allocations for large project or programme to ensure the individuals are being used in accordance with their skills
- Acts as a role model to create and maintain a collaborative team environment which supports and encourages the professionalism and development of our teams
- Strong Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques skills
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge
- Waterfal and Agile / scrum methodologies of project delivery
- Change Adoption activities
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Clarity/ JIRA/ MS Office/Visio
- Understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organizations
- Relevant experience in business analysis, design, change and implementation on complex projects across countries or regions
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering and design activities with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with running meetings over video or teleconference in English
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Ability to use Design Thinking approach framework
- Proven ability to work across regions, senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Strong organisational skills and ability to pick up work right away in any phase
- Solid experience in Change Adoption processes, plan and implement change interventions to enable smooth transition to Business as usual, from requirements gathering, communications till end user training
- Impactful communication
- Change and Implementation Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) – Desirable
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) – Advantage
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow / Green Belt – Advantage
- Experience with transformation changes in consulting capacity – Advantage
- Knowledge of Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques – Advantage
Our client offer:
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Business Analyst GPB position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org