Our client’s Engineering Teams are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 350 million students from all around the world. They focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable our client users to learn and collaborate, ask, and answer millions of questions every day. On a daily basis, you will work with a fully independent product team which includes: developers, Bi analysts, product designers, QA. You will take full responsibility for your product area from conception to completion creating valuable and engaging products.
As a Frontend Engineer in their Product Growth team you will be responsible for helping them increase growth of the product through organic and non-organic channels. You will be responsible for helping with SEO optimization of their most visited pages, along with the long tail and content pages created automatically. You will be involved in creating tools for managing page meta-data in scale if needed, and for defining new needs and ways of achieving their goals. On top of this – they currently have plenty of content management tools that enable them to manage data created by their users, improve data quality and provide reporting capabilities. You will be involved in maintaining those tools, adjusting them to the new business needs and developing new tools if needed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Taking part in defining ways to increase efficiency of their organic and non-organic channels by improving SEO on their content pages,
- Maintenance and introduction of new content management tools for their internal users,
- Contributing to all stages of the software development life cycle – from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement,
- Working closely with their Market teams to understand their needs and design new tools to further improve their work.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Professional maturity and self-organization
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness to take ownership of developed solutions
- Focus on quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Agile mindset
Skills and systems
- Experience in React
- Experience in Responsive Web Design
- Great knowledge of modern CSS methodology (i.e. BEM)
- Experience in CSS Flexbox Layout
- Knowledge of best practices in Website, JavasScript and Mobile performance and optimization topic
- Fluency in English
- In-depth knowledge of the latest React and its ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in CSS Grid Layout
- Experience in mobile-first approach in Responsive Web Design
- Experience in End-to-End testing
- Knowledge of CSS and Animations performance and optimization
- Production experience in Service Workers
Some of their benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- SALARY: up to 16 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Location: Kraków or Barcelona, or remotely from Poland/Spain
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of their Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for remote work accessories
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com