ROLE SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
They’re looking for a strong Front-End developer to work with them on improving user experience and monetisation in their product. To help every Student and Parent in the world maximise their potential by enabling access to Company Premium Products, they create a user-friendly purchase experience for all our client Products packaged in the way that customers dream about.
Product Teams at company are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 350 million students from all around the world. They focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable company users to learn and collaborate, ask, and answer millions of questions every day. On a daily basis, you will work with a fully independent product team that includes: developers, Bi analysts, product designers, QA. You will take full responsibility for your product area from conception to completion creating valuable and engaging products. All of the features that they are releasing are under the A/B/n test, so you’re gonna see how your work impacts students and the company in practice.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Drive initiatives leading to conversion rate optimization
- Design, develop, and maintain code for company platform to enhance the great learning experience for their users.
- Solving complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of your deliverables.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation, and build robust test suites for your features.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- about 3 years of professional experience as a Front-End engineer
Skills and systems
- Experience in React
- Experience in Responsive Web Design
- Great knowledge of modern CSS methodology (i.e. BEM)
- Experience in CSS Flexbox Layout
- Knowledge of best practices in Website, JavasScript and Mobile performance and optimization topic
- Fluency in English
- In-depth knowledge of the latest React and its ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in CSS Grid Layout
- Experience in mobile-first approach in Responsive Web Design
- Experience in End-to-End testing
- Knowledge of CSS and Animations performance and optimization
- Production experience in Service Workers
- Professional maturity and self-organization
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness to take ownership of developed solutions
- Focus on quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Agile mindset
Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- SALARY: up to 16 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of their Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org