The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
Global Cybersecurity Operations (GCO) provides a coordinated suite of “Network Defense” services responsible for detecting and responding to information and cybersecurity threats to company assets across the globe and is under the management of the Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations. This includes dedicated functions for the monitoring and detection of threats within the global estate as well as Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response activities.
- Incident Management: The coordination and orchestration of technical response activities across the globe, the timely and effective communication of the aforementioned to Global Business and Function stakeholders, Senior Executive Leadership and regulatory bodies.
- Incident Response: Conducting technical and forensic investigations into matters raised through alerts, intelligence, testing activities and end user reports that lead to a coordinated effort to effectively contain, mitigate and remediate active and potential attacks.
- 5+ years of experience in incident response and/or computer forensics
- Extensive experience within an enterprise scale organization; including hands-on experience of complex data center environments, preferably in the finance or similarly regulated sector
- Industry recognized cyber security related certifications including; CEH, EnCE, CRISC, SANS GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GIAC, GCFA, GNFA, GASF and/or CISSP.
- Proven experience in identifying and responding to advanced attacker methodologies both within the corporate environment as well as external attack infrastructures, ideally with offensive experience and / or deception environment development (tripwire systems, honeypots, honey-token/accounts, etc.) using open source, vendor purchased and bespoke/in-house developed solutions.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, in addition to your local language.
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience in common cybersecurity incident response and forensic investigation tools such as: EnCase, FTK, Sleuthkit, Kali Linux, IDA Pro, DEFT, SANS SIFT, etc.
- Very good knowledge and demonstrated experience in analysis and dissection of advanced attacker tactics, techniques and procedures in order to inform adjustments to the control plane.
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Incident Response Lead Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com