They are an 800-strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. They focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
They rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for their people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
They say no to pointless politics and meetings. They celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. They are very open to people progressing both within and beyond teams and departments. But this is where they suggest starting from today.
Their Mobile team is working on various complicated and high load projects in transportation, logistics, food, real estate, e-commerce and other industries. They like to learn new things and challenge themselves. Team members have various experience in mobile Android, iOS, React-native, Flutter, Kotlin multi-platform, so they can deal with those big complicated projects and provide high-quality results.
They see this new team member joining their team, with the delivery mindset and desire to dive into challenges together with the team!
In this role, you will
- Work with team on tasks/epics
- Work on bug fixes
- Learn to understand the codebase and make changes to it by adding new features
- Maintain the code
- Communicate and find needed solutions with team
- Estimate how much time and effort would require to implement new features to the project
What you will bring
- React Native or React knowledge
- Know-how of debugging project and ability to find bugs
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to use version control system
- Any Native platform (android, iOS) experience would be a plus
- Goal-oriented mindset and analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Fluency in English
What they offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: PLN 6 600 – 12 300 B2B. Your final salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation.
- Office perks and company events: SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more – yes, they know how to do parties!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Junior Mobile Software Engineer (React Native) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”