You will join a global company that is a leader in providing various online trading tools.
Where you’ll work:
As part of our global team, you’ll work in a friendly and lively environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices have everything you need to succeed:
• Flexible workspace and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
How you’ll progress:
Your development is important to us.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant, but you’ll always have support to get better at what you do – and be rewarded for hard work.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills.
What you’ll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events and join special-interest groups, you get an attractive selection of benefits working:
• Matched giving for your fundraising activity
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
• A day off on your birthday
• Two days’ volunteering leave per year
• Learning & Development day per month
• Innovation day per month
Who you’ll be:
You’ll need experience in:
• Energetic and analytical approach to problem-solving
• Ability to use necessary tools to debug problems with the software and demonstrate understanding of software testing techniques
• Good understanding of continuous Integration by using Bamboo or Jenkins
• Java 8/ Kotlin programming skills and previous automation experience with Android app
• Working Knowledge of:
• Android application automation (Espresso)
• Git and IDEs
• Ability to make changes to improve efficiency of the testing framework and maximize Android Studio toolkit for automated testing
• iOS application automation (XCUItest) (nice to have)
• Good communication skills and excellent verbal/written English skills
• Friendly and approachable manner, self-starter and good self-organization skills
• Interest in Automation, QA, financial markets, trading and a willingness to learn more
• Degree level education (in relevant/related subject)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior QA Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”