You will join one of the largest bank in the world.
They are looking for skilled individuals for the Infrastructure delivery team (Payments IT department). The team builds and supports Infrastructure across a range of technologies including Linux, MQ, WAS and Oracle. With ever increasing real-time demands of their customers, the rapid delivery of robust infrastructure is key to achieving their key business drivers whilst maintaining availability and stability of service.
This offer is aimed at people who are eager to work in dynamic team supporting complex application environments and to use progressive technology.
- IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), Linux
- App Dynamics; Ansible; Jenkins; IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE)
- Deliver projects (sometimes in parallel) by building MQ Infrastructure and connections for multiple stakeholders
- Provide MQ environment support for development and test systems
- Renew SSL certificates for both internal and external connections
- Provide IIB Admin build and support
- Be involved in MQ messaging design in line with IBM and internal standards and policies
- Contribute to the design and implementation of capability and process improvements
- Implement version upgrades to the MQ and IIB estate
- Participate in a weekend rota to implement production changes
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of IBM messaging technologies including MQ SSL and MQ IPT
- Demonstrable, excellent, spoken &written communication skills across global organization
- Proven track record working in a project environment managing multiple work streams in parallel.
- Technically inquisitive with progressive interest in modern engineering disciplines and techniques,
- Understanding of customers& their needs and delivering excellent customer service,
- Experience in Agile / DevOps environment.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan
- They want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential, which is why they provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the MQ Specialist position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)